Lodging & attractions to explore in Montana's "Big Sky Country"
We work with some of the premiere lodging providers in Southwest Montana to help you plan a fully inclusive and memorable private experience. If you have questions about creating your complete adventure experience, then give us a call, we will be happy to book your entire trip for you.
Below is a list of our favorite places to stay and explore. Before long you’ll find yourself doing our favorite…
Sugar Loaf Lodge & Cabins - Our Anaconda, MT Location
Step back in time, where you’re unplugged (no Wi-Fi or cell service) and unavailable to life’s distractions and everyday demands. Sugar Loaf Lodge is simplicity perfected. Whether you’re looking for an individual get-a-way, reconnection to family, or an all out family reunion, Sugar Loaf can make your memories happen. Sugar Loaf also specialize in retreats, seminars, luncheons, weddings and receptions. For more information, please visit www.sugarloaflodgeandcabins.com
Montana Medicine Lodge Adventures - Early Spring Riding
Houses & Cabins
“Come relax with us, furnished house and cabin rentals on a private ranch”. Montana Medicine Lodge offers folks a unique opportunity to Experience the true West, while resting with us! Vacation rentals and local knowledge of historical attractions within a short driving distance. Rent a Side by Side, ATV, and watersports equipment and we will deliver to your cabin door. Our Favorite Places to Explore Nearby:
- Big Sheep Creek Scenic Byway
- Lemhi Pass – National Historical Landmark
- Idaho/Montana on the Continental Divide Border
- Lewis & Clark Monument
- Spring starts the Missouri River located at Sacajawea Memorial Campground
- Breathtaking views towards Salmon National Forest – Idaho Clark Canyon Dam
- Camp Fortunate (Lewis & Clark Trail)
Our Exclusive Outfitter in Southwest Montana
Upper Canyon Outfitters - License #2454
Upper Canyon Outfitters is located in the heart of the Ruby River Valley in Southwest Montana and has been in the family for generations. We are proud to offer our exclusive services to this wonderful destination. “UCO” offer guests lodging, hearty family-style meals, fly fishing, deer/elk guided or unguided. “UCO” is a must do on one your trips to Montana. You will not be disappointed. Donna and Jake will make your stay like your home away from home. Call us and we’ll deliver your machine to your cabin door. Near Madison Valley – Twin Bridges, Sheridan, Alder, Virginia City and Ennis, MT… this is a magical place that should not be missed.
Butte, Anaconda, Georgetown Lake, & Phillipsburg, MT
- Mount Haggin FWP Game Management Area – Click Here for More Info
- Fairmont RV Park – Click Here for More Info
- Fairmont Hot Springs Anaconda/Butte, MT – Our newest alliance!
- Georgetown Lake and Red Lion snowmobile area – Anaconda, MT
Jackson & Wisdom, MT
Jackson Hot Springs
Jackson Hot Springs Lodge has the authentic western ambiance you will thoroughly enjoy! Come enjoy our natural hot springs pool, dining, bar & western atmosphere. Our Favorite Places to Explore Nearby:
- Big Hole Valley “Land of 10,000 haystacks”
- Miner, Twin Lakes, and Skinner Meadows road to Reservoir Lake
Goose Down Ranch, Dillon MT
Lodge & Cabins
Goose Down Ranch has cozy cabins in the heart of fishing & hunting country. Top rated rivers only minutes from your cabin door. Come to Southwest Montana. Learn more at goosedownranch.com
Cabin & Riding Area
15 minutes from our shop and works great for the ½ day renter on limited time. (other areas available, contact us for details) Learn more about Birch Creek Riding area here.
Lima, Dell, MT & Big Sheep Area, including the Muddy
J Bar L Ranch
Restored ranch homes nestled in the secluded Centennial Valley for Corporate Retreats and Family Reunions. J Bar L Ranch is a great place to stay when you are visiting the “Red Rocks Wildlife Refuge”. It is a very beautiful and deluxe restored ranch home in the secluded Centennial Valley. Our Favorite Places to Explore Nearby:
- Red Rocks Wildlife Refuge
- Elk Lake Lodge on Elk Lake: Spectacular views of the historic Centennial Valley
- Island Park, ID access to Yellowstone National Park
RV Parks - Dillon, MT
Southside RV Park
Country atmosphere, but close to everything! Walk just 9 blocks down a tree-lined street with vintage homes to Historic Downtown; Enjoy a local Beer Brewery, Quaint Shops, Restaurants, Hair Salons & Barber Shop, and it’s only a few blocks from the University of Montana Western! No long drive into town to eat or go shopping. And pizza can be delivered right to your site! Learn more at: www.southsidervpark.com
Countryside RV Park
One of the finest RV Parks in our area… outside of Dillon settled in our beautiful valley. Learn more at: www.csrvmt.com
Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO) - Dillon, MT
Looking for a nice VRBO near Dillon, MT? Check out the locations that our friends have to offer you, if one of them sparks your interest, then give us a call and we will get you booked a great rate.
Historical Dillon Home
Beautiful home in the heart of the historic district! Two story home offers three bedrooms (1 queen bed, 2 full beds), office, and full bath (walk-in shower and purple tub) upstairs. Main level has a pull-out sofa bed, spacious front room, dining area, kitchen, powder room, and utility room with washer and dryer. Outdoor space includes a nice fenced yard with patio. Click to Book Now.
Elkhorn Hot Springs - Polaris, MT
Historic Cabins, Lodge and Natural Springs
Elkhorn Hot Springs is a rustic, heartfelt Montanan getaway situated in the Grasshopper Valley just south of Dillon Montana. Providing rental cabins, and fine dining at lodge and Hot Springs for a great relaxing time in the healing waters. Our Favorite Places to Explore Nearby:
- Bannack Ghost Town – Montana’s First Territorial Capital – A must stop on the way to the Byway – Approximate time is ½ hour to a hour)
- Pioneer Mountains Scenic Byway (Groomed snowmobile trails)
- Panoramic Grasshopper Valley in the Pioneer and Beaverhead Mountains
- Polaris, MT – Old time US Post Office still stands with Polar Bar.
- Comet Mountain and Elkhorn Mine
- Crystal Park for a day of rockhounding
- Lupine Day Use Cabin and warming hut during snowmobile season
- Coolidge Ghost Town